The best recipe for a natural facial scrub is:
1 tsp. of raw sugar
1 tbsp. of raw honey
- Mix the sugar and honey together in a small glass dish with your fingers. Add a little bit of water if it is too thick
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser like Jason Super C Cleanser Gentle Facial Wash
- Then rinse thoroughly with water, leave the water on your face and apply the paste of sugar and honey to your face.
- scrub your face very gently with the paste adding a little bit of water if needed. scrub for about a minute all over your face concentrating on the nose and areas that tend to get clogged with blackheads and dead skin.
- Now rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a towel and apply moisturizer. When I am not using Olive Oil ( I usually use that at night) I use Alba Aloe and Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer