Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Natural Facial Scrub Recipe

My favorite natural scrub for the face is very simple and easy to do. I love using natural skincare as much as I can. I believe the more we use what nature provides for us the better the environment and the better for our bodies.
The best recipe for a natural facial scrub is:

1 tsp. of  raw sugar
1 tbsp. of raw honey

  • Mix the sugar and honey together in a small glass dish with your fingers. Add a little bit of water if it is too thick
  • Wash your face with a  gentle cleanser like Jason Super C Cleanser Gentle Facial Wash
  • Then rinse thoroughly with water, leave the water on your face and apply the paste of sugar and honey to your face.
  • scrub your face very gently with the paste adding a little bit of water if needed. scrub for about a minute all over your face concentrating on the nose and areas that tend to get clogged with blackheads and dead skin.
  • Now rinse thoroughly with warm water.
  • Pat your face dry with a towel and apply moisturizer. When I am not using Olive Oil ( I usually use that at night) I use  Alba Aloe and Green Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment